Double is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer
A rare opportunity has come up for a Senior Graphic Designer, fluent in branding and digital. We’re looking for someone with minimum 4 years of experience to join our team.
This is a key role at Double. You’ll be setting the standard for our design work, creating our visual concepts across mediums, but also influencing the strategic thinking behind our ideas. We expect you to be comfortable leading projects, inspiring others as well as managing yourself and your projects, always striving to set new standards with your work.
What we promise
You’ll get a central role in a young, fast moving company, and will be working on a variety of projects. We have great clients in multiple industries, and are constantly pushing ourselves into new areas of work. We think it’s important that we keep developing and learning as designers, and try to help each other to grow as a team. We’re a small but rapidly growing agency, very ambitious about our work. We have an awesome office in Vesterbro, Copenhagen, overlooking a green courtyard. Your salary will match your experience.
Who you are
- A brilliant creative thinker, with great joy in your work
- Seeking new ways to create brands from concept to design that are both relevant and fresh
- A love for all things digital, interested in emerging technologies
- Ever curious about the world around you, interested in many areas outside of design
- Generous, sharing ownership of ideas with the team
- A problem solver, as interested in the utility as the beauty of your work
- Excellent on details, but thinking big picture
- Able to make confident design decisions, and bringing others with you
- Open minded, flexible, proactive and positive
- Happy leading and mentoring more junior designers and interns
- Articulate and confident in presenting work
- You enjoy dealing directly with clients and partners
You should be highly proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Prototyping tools such as Marvel or Invision
- Ability to mock up ideas in code is a plus
- We're constantly finetuning our work methods and tools, it's important that you're adaptable and a fast learner
As we have an international team, our work language is English. Fluency in English is a must, Danish or other Nordic languages a big plus. We encourage international applicants to get in touch. We greatly appreciate having varied backgrounds and experiences in the studio, and Copenhagen is a wonderful city to live in.
Application deadline is Friday, April 6th 2018. We’re looking for highly skilled people, not necessarily highly educated people. Describe your motivation for joining us, including your CV and work samples, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated confidentially. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com